Update: Three people in hospital after road crash in Stowmarket Road, Badley
- Credit: Archant
PEOPLE trapped in a road crash have been rescued by firefighters.
Fire crews were called to Stowmarket Road, Badley, near Needham Market, at about 12.35pm today (April 26).
Two vehicles had collided with three people trapped.
Crews from Needham, Princes Street, and Stowmarket worked to stabilise the vehicles.
The roof of one of the vehicles was removed to get to two of the casualties with the third person also rescued.
Crews had the accident under control by 1.30pm.
An ambulance spokesman said: “We were called at 12.35pm to a two-vehicle collision with three ambulances attending.
- 1 Unclaimed £83k winning EuroMillions lottery ticket was bought in Suffolk
- 2 'I just don't operate that way' - Town owner Steed tells it straight on first visit
- 3 'Abandoned' cottage and studio up for sale after huge renovation
- 4 Suffolk cinema to allow dog owners to bring their pets to watch films
- 5 Police concerned for welfare of missing Suffolk man last seen two weeks ago
- 6 Emergency services attending incident in Suffolk town
- 7 Former Town striker Chopra out of retirement to join non-league club
- 8 'It's going great' - New pizzeria proving a hit in east Suffolk town
- 9 Former town council manager named as woman who died in A11 crash
- 10 Rail services disrupted after Needham Market bridge struck
“Crews treated three elderly casualties with suspected spinal injuries.
“Two were conveyed to West Suffolk Hospital, one to Ipswich. Their conditions aren’t serious.”