Update: Three people in hospital after road crash in Stowmarket Road, Badley
- Credit: Archant
PEOPLE trapped in a road crash have been rescued by firefighters.
Fire crews were called to Stowmarket Road, Badley, near Needham Market, at about 12.35pm today (April 26).
Two vehicles had collided with three people trapped.
Crews from Needham, Princes Street, and Stowmarket worked to stabilise the vehicles.
The roof of one of the vehicles was removed to get to two of the casualties with the third person also rescued.
You may also want to watch:
Crews had the accident under control by 1.30pm.
An ambulance spokesman said: “We were called at 12.35pm to a two-vehicle collision with three ambulances attending.
- 1 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 2 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 3 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 4 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 5 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 6 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 7 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 8 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 9 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 10 Plans to convert pub into block of holiday lets withdrawn
“Crews treated three elderly casualties with suspected spinal injuries.
“Two were conveyed to West Suffolk Hospital, one to Ipswich. Their conditions aren’t serious.”