Update: Traffic returns to normal on A14 near Ipswich after two-vehicle crash
- Credit: Archant
Traffic on the A14 near Ipswich has returned to normal following a two-vehicle crash earlier this morning.
The incident happened in the early hours of this morning on the eastbound lane between junction 56 for the A137 Wherstead Interchange and junction 57 for the A1189 Nacton Interchange.
The incident involved a lorry and a car.
No one was injured in the incident.
One lane heading eastbound was closed while recovery work took place.
The road was reopened by 8am.
- 1 Two Suffolk beaches named among best in Britain for a winter walk
- 2 Eight centre-backs Ipswich Town could turn to this month
- 3 Woman who claimed council tax support had income of £100k per year
- 4 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening
- 5 Frustration as temporary traffic lights left in place for nearly a year
- 6 A14 reopens after 'serious' crash involving three lorries
- 7 Meet the man who has documented the entire history of a Suffolk village
- 8 Woman jailed for harassing behaviour in Bury St Edmunds
- 9 Suffolk landlord 'over the moon' to be named pub of the month
- 10 Suffolk coastline to feature on BBC Winterwatch