Update: Trio released on bail following woman’s death in Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
THREE people have been released on bail following the death of a woman in Ipswich last night.
East of England Ambulance Service Trust (EEAST) called Suffolk police just after 11.30pm last night reporting paramedics were tending to a woman who was in cardiac arrest at a property in Hogarth Road.
The woman, who was in her 20s, was pronounced dead at the scene.
EEAST spokesman Richard Dunne said: “We were called at 10.52pm and had a paramedic on scene at 10.58pm followed by an ambulance as well as a SARS doctor.
“We had reports that a woman in her 20s was in cardiac arrest and she was confirmed dead at the scene just after midnight.”
You may also want to watch:
Officers were stationed at the scene of two properties in Hogarth Road this morning as an investigation begins to establish the circumstances around the death.
Two men, aged 21 and 33, and a 38-year-old woman, who are all from Ipswich, were arrested on suspicion of administering a noxious substance.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 Takeaway contaminated food with raw meat and sold items past use-by date
- 4 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary
- 5 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets
- 6 Classic car show to return this summer with new venue
- 7 Mike Bacon: It's going to take more than 'potential' to get into Cook's starting XI next season
- 8 Police hunt for wanted men after west Suffolk shooting
- 9 Fake parking fines handed out in Stowmarket
- 10 KOA podcast special: Cook tells majority of Town squad they can go
They were taken to Martlesham police investigation centre for questioning but have been bailed until May 8.
Anyone with information should call Ipswich CID on 101.
– Pay tribute to the woman. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01473 324788.