Update: Woman dies following crash on A11 at Mildenhall
- Credit: ©Archant Photographic 2010
A woman has died after a multi-vehicle crash on the A11 at Mildenhall yesterday.
Emergency services were called to the scene of the three-vehicle collision on the A11 north of Fiveways at 11.15am.
The female driver of a VW Passat sustained serious injuries and was taken by land ambulance to Addenbrooke’s Hospital but died earlier today, a Suffolk Constabulary spokesman said.
The incident involved a VW Passat, Citroen Picasso and a box van.
The male driver of the box van was taken to West Suffolk Hospital with minor injuries. The driver of the Citroen Picasso was uninjured.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses or people with information relating to this incident are urged to call police on 101.
- 1 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 2 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 3 Chambers and Skuse set to be headline exits on day of departures at Ipswich Town
- 4 Mark Heath: The Town players Cook should keep and release today
- 5 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 6 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 7 Chambers and Skuse to leave Ipswich Town
- 8 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 9 New cocktail bar and tapas restaurant to open in Ipswich
- 10 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket