Update: Woman found at Sudbury property died of natural causes
- Credit: Archant
A women whose body was found by emergency services at a Sudbury property on Saturday died of natural causes, police have said
Police, ambulance and fire crews went to a property on Salisbury Terrace at around 4pm after receiving a call voicing concerns for a person’s welfare.
The fire crews were called because of concerns about a chemical substance that was found at the property.
Crews from Sudbury, Bury St Edmunds and Ixworth fire stations attended the scene while police put a cordon up and closed the road.
But further investigations found that it had been a false alarm and that there was no danger to the public.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman said: “The substance was investigated and it transpired that there was no risk to members of the public.”
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Ipswich U18s fall to two second-half Liverpool goals. How the FA Youth Cup semi-final unfolded....
- 3 'The manager has to impose his will... we'll give him the resources to do that' - Detmer on Cook's transfer funds
- 4 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 5 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 6 Former judge's widow on trial for sex abuse of young boy in 1980s
- 7 Jeffers set for Ipswich Town coaching role
- 8 Woman taken to hospital after being hit by car
- 9 Stuart Watson's Verdict: Judge Chambers and Skuse's legacy by what their peers said
- 10 More than £23k raised in memory of mum who died 2 days after giving birth