Update: Woman rescued from vehicle involved in road collision in Nayland
A WOMAN was rescued by fire crews after being trapped in a road traffic collision in north Essex.
Fire crews from Colchester received the call at 11.10am of a three-vehicle collsion at Horkesley Hill in Nayland.
Crews managed to release the woman just before noon using cutting equipment.
The woman, believed to be in her 40s, was treated by the ambulance service for neck and back pain.
A rapid response vehicle as well as three ambulances and a paramedic car all attended.
You may also want to watch:
She along with two other adults and a child were taken to Colchester Hospital.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town close out game to secure big win
- 2 Cook proud of players after Town hold on for elusive first win
- 3 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-0 win at Lincoln
- 4 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 1-0 Lincoln win
- 5 Watch Town CEO Ashton wildly celebrate Lincoln win with Town fans
- 6 Lincoln City 0-1 Ipswich Town: Bonne does the business as Blues earn first win
- 7 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 8 The best roast dinners in Suffolk as chosen by our readers
- 9 Concerns as 12 Suffolk landfill sites could contain 'hazardous material'
- 10 A14 blocked after three vehicle crash