Updated: Second man charged over aggravated burglary in Lowestoft
A SECOND man has been charged over an aggravated burglary in Lowestoft.
Leslie Colvin, 31, of London Road South, Lowestoft was tonight charged with aggravated burglary and two counts of grievous bodily harm (GBH.
The burglary happened on August 27, in Cambridge Road, Lowestoft.
A 47-year-old woman - who sustained serious head injuries in the incident - remains in Addenbrooke’s Hospital where she is described as being stable and improving.
Alan Harwood, 30, of High Street, Lowestoft, was arrested on Tuesday, August 28 and subsequently charged with two counts of GBH and aggravated burglary.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Harwood has been remanded in custody pending an appearance at Ipswich Crown Court on Tuesday, September 11.
A 36-year-old man from Lowestoft, arrested on August 27, on suspicion of conspiracy to commit robbery, remains on police bail to return on October 25.
- 1 A14 blocked after three vehicle crash
- 3 Your favourite pub, restaurant, café and hotel in Suffolk revealed
- 4 Yellow weather warning for heavy rain issued for parts of Suffolk
- 5 Matchday Live: Celina starts as Cook makes five changes
- 6 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs
- 7 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 8 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 9 Soul-searching, an unleashing and the enemy within - Town travel to Lincoln in search of a win
- 10 Grieving Cook determined to fill Town fans with joy