Updated/video: Teenager bailed in connection with Leiston stabbings
A teenager arrested in connection with the stabbing of two men in Leiston on Friday night has been released on police bail.
Officers were called by the ambulance service at about 10.30pm to reports that a 26-year-old man had received stab wounds to his upper body after being attacked at an address in Farrow Close.
At about the same time a further report was received that a 16-year-old boy, at the playing field in Harling Way, had also received stab wounds.
Police say it is now known that both incidents occurred within a residential property in the town.
The victims were both taken to hospital for treatment. Their injuries are not life threatening.
You may also want to watch:
On Sunday an 18-year-old man from Saxmundham was been arrested on suspicion of causing GBH with intent.
He has now been released on police bail until May 20 pending further inquiries.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 3 Jeffers set for Ipswich Town coaching role
- 4 'The honour of my life' - Chambers' message to Town fans after departure confirmed
- 6 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 7 Exit Interview: Farewell to Ipswich Town's most iconic player of the last decade
- 8 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 9 Delays continue on A12 after lorry rolls in crash
- 10 Murder accused storms out of witness box after admitting stabbing his ex
A 27-year-old woman from Leiston arrested on Saturday on suspicion of conspiracy to commit grievous bodily harm has been released on police bail until May 18.
Anyone who has any information relating to these incidents is asked to call police on 101 quoting crime reference LE/15/389.
Calls can also be made anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.