Nominations sought for national coronavirus community heroes competition
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk’s community heroes who have gone above and beyond to help others during the pandemic are being sought for a national competition.
Young adults across the county are in with a chance of winning up to £250 in Amazon vouchers for their role in helping others throughout the pandemic, as part of the competition organised by Urban Jungle.
Nominations could be for those who have been shopping for an old neighbour – or for frontline health care heroes – and the nominator could also win a £100 voucher.
Urban Jungle CEO Jimmy Williams said: “We think young adults have had to endure a lot in 2020 and want to do our bit to say ‘thank you’.
“Perhaps they went shopping for an ill neighbour, took up the slack at work when others couldn’t or have been on the front line. We want to hear your nomination.”
You may also want to watch:
Four runners up will also receive £50 Amazon vouchers. Nominees must be between 18 and 30 years old.
Nominations can be made here.
Nominations must be made before midnight Friday January 7, 2021.
- 1 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 2 'There are a million pundits... it becomes tedious' - Cook on Portsmouth trip
- 3 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 4 3,000 children test positive for Covid in Suffolk over 10 day period
- 5 Car stranded in ditch after crash near Bury St Edmunds
- 6 The Suffolk pub serving a gourmet Sunday lunch three days a week
- 7 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 8 Suspected drink driver arrested after cyclist killed in collision
- 9 Framlingham taxi driver lives double life as Chateau Diaries star
- 10 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk