Valentine’s Day: Love is in the air
- Credit: citizenside.com
SOUL mates, eternal Valentine’s and couples with soppy pet names for one another have all been exchanging messages of undying love via our online message board.
Instead of opting for the traditional bunch of red roses and a card signed with an ‘X’, the love up people of Suffolk have been publicly revealing their feelings over the past week.
Katta, who emigrated from her native Sweden to be with her man, said: “I would like to send a message to my love Daniel Bambrough in Ipswich.
“My Babycake and Creepy Bug. You are the most wonderful man in the Universe. You are a shining star and the love of my life. I would not have left Sweden for any other man, You are the special one!
“My heart is full of love. We have a very bright future and together we are the best.
“Your forever darling Katta.”
Meanwhile, a bride-to-be posted: “I just wanna say I love you so much Nigel Marsh.
- 1 Snow possible overnight as 50mph gusts set to arrive in Suffolk
- 2 Evicted Suffolk family of dying child given early Christmas presents
- 3 Man caught massaging woman's leg by husband viewing home CCTV
- 4 No timescale for when Suffolk road closed due to flooding can reopen
- 5 Suffolk beauty spots ranked among best in UK
- 6 Is this the cheapest house for sale in Suffolk?
- 7 Automatics out-of-reach and making the play-offs a real battle? The size of the task now facing Ipswich
- 8 'You can't kid supporters... we have to give them a lift' - Cook previews Crewe clash
- 9 JCB skip loader worth £5,500 stolen from Suffolk village
- 10 Willow Tree Farm Shop & Cafe: 'A lovely blend of upmarket and informal'
“Thank you for all your support you have given me I can’t wait to become your wife. Love you so much sweet heart. XX”
Another message reads: “Paul, you are my soul mate and I will love you forever and ever. All my love and kisses, Sonia.”
Sarah (Tuppy) posted her Valentine a message, and said: “Ian, I will always love you.”
Spreading the love, Andy Peck (MacDonald) posted: “I Just wanted to say happy Valentine’s Day to all my family and friends in Ipswich, Chelmsford and Needham Market.”
James Leaberry has been sent a special message. His partner said: “Happy Valentine’s to the one I love, James. Love you babe, hope you have a great day, love Carleen xxxxx.”
Another loving message reads: “My dearest VaJindles. We will be celebrating our 21 years together this June. That’s half my lifetime. I love you. Happy Valentine’s Day, love Vajoovey xx”
And Huey sent this message to Hilda: “My Eternal Valentine..Love you now and forever Huey x.”
There have also been lots of anonymous messages including: “I love you Poppy x,” and “Love you Poppit.”
Another mystery message simply says: “I love you CJS always and forever... xx”
And another said: “I love you to the moon and back babe xxx”
If you have an romantic gesture planned for today, email firstname.lastname@example.org