Valentine’s Day: Messages of love and affection posted online
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
VALENTINE messages are already coming in as loved up couples prepare for the most romantic day of the year.
On February 14 post men everywhere will have heavier than usual loads, as they are weighed down by red envelopes containing messages of undying love.
But there is another way of sending your Valentine a message. We have a message board on our Valentine page - see link top right.
Tell your girlfriend, wife, husband, fiance, or even your parents just how special they are to you using our message board and we will publish the best online on Valentine’s Day.
One anonymous reader has already sent a message simply saying ‘I Love You’ while others have directed messages specifically at their husband or wife.
You may also want to watch:
Check back on February 14 to see if your note is posted.
If you have an overly romantic gesture planned for Valentine’s Day, email email@example.com
- 1 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 2 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 3 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 4 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 5 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 6 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 7 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 8 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 9 Campervan ban lifted in 12 car parks by the coast
- 10 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience