Emergency services attend collision in Baythorne End
- Credit: Archant
Police from Suffolk and Essex were called to attend the incident on the border this evening.
Emergency services vehicles attended the two vehicle crash which involved a Vauxhall Corsa and a van shortly after 9pm this evening on Hunnex Green.
Police reported that the road was closed in the area while emergency services attended the scene.
Five fire engines from Suffolk Fire and Rescue were alerted to the incident with units from stations including Clare and Haverhill attending.
One man had to be removed from the van by the fire brigade but all those involved are said to be out of their vehicles and accounted for.
You may also want to watch:
Ambulance services are also said to be heading to the scene.
A spokesperson from Suffolk Constabulary said that they were assisting Essex Police with the incident because of its proximity to the border and the availability of units in the area.
- 1 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 2 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 3 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 4 East Suffolk village garage to be rebuilt as part of homes plan
- 5 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 6 Derelict Suffolk railway crossing cottage up for auction
- 8 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 9 'Not enough thank yous in this world' - mum of baby saved by police
- 10 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed