Van overturns on A1071 near Hadleigh
- Credit: Charlotte Goff
A van has overturned on the A1071 between Hadleigh and Hintlesham.
Police were called to the scene at around 6.20am today, Friday, May 25.
A spokesman said: “We were called to reports that a van had gone into a ditch.
“The vehicle was still slightly on the road.
“It was travelling from Hadleigh towards Hintlesham.
You may also want to watch:
“The van has ended up on its side.”
He said there were no reports of serious injuries and that police officers were there to guide traffic around the scene.
- 1 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 2 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 3 'I'll never shut up shop' - Cook on 2-2 draw at Cambridge United
- 4 Stu says: Six observations following Town's 2-2 draw at Cambridge
- 5 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-2 Cambridge draw
- 6 Covid vaccine boosters now available at walk in sessions
- 7 Cambridge United 2-2 Ipswich Town: Blues let their lead slip again in draw
- 8 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 9 Have you had the 'worst cold ever' that is going round Suffolk?
- 10 2,000 patients visit A&E because they are feeling depressed
“We have gone there for traffic control because it is on a bend, he said.
“We are awaiting recovery of the vehicle.”
He warned there may be traffic delays in the area.