Van ends up on its roof after crash in Station Road, Framlingham
- Credit: Archant
A driver had a “bit of a strange” return to work in the new year – after his van ended up on its roof having collided with another vehicle.
Ben Churchill was driving a Hudsons Electrical van to his first job of 2018, when he says another van came out of the Jet petrol station in Station Road, Framlingham, colliding with the side of his vehicle.
Mr Churchill’s van ended up on its roof, blocking the road, but he was uninjured.
Speaking after the accident, he said: “It ended up on its roof.
“It was a bit of a strange first day back at work after the new year.”
You may also want to watch:
Suffolk police received reports of the accident at around 8.25am.
“A van has turned over on its roof and the driver is unhurt,” a spokesman added.
- 1 A12 closed following serious collision
- 2 'Nothing surprises me anymore' - Judge on Town departure
- 3 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 defeat at Northampton Town
- 4 Have you seen this Suffolk pub’s new outdoor kitchen and bar?
- 5 DHL driver apologises after 'dangerous' driving in Ipswich rat-run
- 6 Why have ITFC's American owners issued £18m of new shares?
- 7 'Loving and devoted' - Family pay tribute to mother-of-five found in park
- 8 Grandfather-of-two 'died with dignity' in hospice while serving life sentence
- 9 'We've got to be better - myself included' - Cook on 3-0 loss at Northampton Town
- 10 A blow for Cook as trusted assistant Richardson gets full-time Wigan job
“It’s thought another vehicle may have been involved but it was not damaged.”
A police officer was directing traffic around the site of accident at 10.30am, while Mr Churchill’s van was recovered.