Van ends up on its roof after crash in Station Road, Framlingham
- Credit: Archant
A driver had a “bit of a strange” return to work in the new year – after his van ended up on its roof having collided with another vehicle.
Ben Churchill was driving a Hudsons Electrical van to his first job of 2018, when he says another van came out of the Jet petrol station in Station Road, Framlingham, colliding with the side of his vehicle.
Mr Churchill’s van ended up on its roof, blocking the road, but he was uninjured.
Speaking after the accident, he said: “It ended up on its roof.
“It was a bit of a strange first day back at work after the new year.”
Suffolk police received reports of the accident at around 8.25am.
“A van has turned over on its roof and the driver is unhurt,” a spokesman added.
- 1 Thatch roof of cottage 'fully alight' in village near Needham Market
- 2 New cafe toasts successful first week
- 3 New state-of-the-art army attack helicopters undergo testing in Suffolk
- 4 Patrols 'throughout the night' following dispersal order in Suffolk town
- 5 Young driver crashes car just a week after passing
- 6 Harper and El Mizouni made available for loan
- 7 Police called to anti-vaccine demonstration at Suffolk pharmacy
- 8 Police warning after Suffolk driver speeds at 126mph
- 9 'Two suspicious individuals' spotted on primary school roof
“It’s thought another vehicle may have been involved but it was not damaged.”
A police officer was directing traffic around the site of accident at 10.30am, while Mr Churchill’s van was recovered.