Vauxhall driver left with potentially serious injuries after crash involving Mercedes
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
Essex Police are trying to trace a Mercedes people carrier they believe to have been involved in a serious collision in Clacton that left one man requiring hospital treatment.
Essex Police found the silver Vauxhall Astra which had left Thorpe Road shortly before 6.10pm on Tuesday, May 28.
The driver, a man in his 20s, is said to have sustained "potentially serious" pelvis or leg injuries and was taken to hospital for treatment.
Police believe another vehicle, a grey Mercedes people carrier, may have been involved in the incident and are trying to trace it.
Those who saw the crash, or have dash cam footage at the time or in the moments before, are asked to come forward to police.
You may also want to watch:
Those with information which could aid the police inquiry should call Essex Police on 101, quoting incident 910 of May 28.
Alternatively, information can be given anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 2 Controversial north Essex village homes plan set for go-ahead
- 3 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 4 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 5 'The culture is right' - Johnson leaves Town in good hands after whirlwind trip
- 6 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 7 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast
- 8 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 9 Town keeper Holy set for emergency loan move
- 10 Affordable homes project proposed for east Suffolk village