Vehicle containing cash machine found ablaze
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
A van and a car, one is which is containing a cash machine, have been found completely burnt out in a blaze near Sudbury.
Police are currently on their way to the scene of a two-vehicle fire in Finch Hill, near to the Essex border.
Firefighters from both counties rushed to the scene after they received a call shortly before 6.15am.
The incident involved a van and an Audi TT, neither of which had numberplates, and one of which was found to contain a cash machine.
Three fire engines are currently on the scene, including two from Sudbury and one from Halstead.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesperson for Suffolk Fire and Rescue said the incident was “under control”.
Suffolk police confirmed officers were on their way to the scene.
- 1 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 2 A12 closed by police after serious collision
- 4 Haverhill firm goes into liquidation with just £2.42 in the bank
- 5 Edmundson ruled out of opener as Cook discusses 'four, five or six' more transfers
- 6 Evans on Town's 'powerful' mantra, not shying away from favourites tag and working under Cook again
- 7 Family 'devastated' after elderly man's Reliant Robin tipped over
- 8 Olly Murs in hospital after leg injury from Newmarket Nights gig
- 9 Nearly 20,000 parking fines since council took control of enforcement
- 10 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery