Vehicle driven into man after argument in Suffolk road
- Credit: Archant
A man has suffered multiple injuries after another man hit him with his vehicle following an argument.
The assault happened on Tuesday, November 10, at around 10.30am in Red Dock Lane, near Cowlinge.
A man in his 50s got into an argument with another man on Parklands.
A police spokesman said: “The male jumped into his vehicle and drove at the victim. The vehicle hit the victim causing injuries to his knee, lower leg and back.”
Police officers would like to speak to the male driver of a white transit van who may have witnessed the assault taking place.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact Suffolk Constabulary, quoting crime reference 37/65422/20.
- 1 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 2 'There are a million pundits... it becomes tedious' - Cook on Portsmouth trip
- 3 The Suffolk pub serving a gourmet Sunday lunch three days a week
- 4 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 5 3,000 children test positive for Covid in Suffolk over 10 day period
- 6 Car stranded in ditch after crash near Bury St Edmunds
- 7 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 8 Suspected drink driver arrested after cyclist killed in collision
- 9 Framlingham taxi driver lives double life as Chateau Diaries star
- 10 Ipswich Town fan banned from Portman Road for racially abusing player