Vibe FM radio station is set to return
- Credit: Archant
Dance music station, Vibe FM, which aired across the region from 1997 to 2006 is set to return.
The station was transmitted across East Anglia on frequency 105-108 FM but in 2006 it was re branded to KISS FM.
Vibe FM are now set to return as a 24-hour online radio station at the start of February.
Founding member and original Vibe DJ Glen White said: “After hosting the Vibe Resurrection stage at Zombie Fest 3, it was clear there is still a lot of love for what Vibe stood for so we decided to bring it back ourselves.
“Exciting times ahead for the brand with more events being planned across the region and fresh updates will continue to take place as the new online radio network grows”.
You may also want to watch:
Vibe FM was best known for playing dance, hip hop, urban and RnB music. It also hosted dance party weekenders.
To celebrate the return the stations team are hosting an event at Innocence nightclub in Newmarket this Saturday.
For more information on the event and updates about the station visit the Facebook Page here.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 2 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store
- 3 Town could still move for another winger after Chaplin signing
- 4 Suffolk sprinter opens her 'dream' cafe at age of 25
- 5 Chaplin is Cook's 'assassin' who was once taught a tough lesson by the Town boss
- 6 Go-ahead for 150 new homes in Suffolk village
- 7 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 8 Luke Woolfenden: 'It's like night and day, and I'm loving it'
- 9 Teenager who was diagnosed with cancer on birthday still chasing dream of becoming chef
- 10 Rise in West Suffolk Covid rate one of the highest in England