Boats, aircrafts and flowers feature in this week’s iWitness challenge
- Credit: Tina Ewart
We challenged our iWitness members to capture vibrant pictures, full of energy and colour.
Tina Ewart visited Abbey Gardens in Bury St Edmunds, and took a lovely shot of the colourful tulips.
Janice Poulson captured the Thorpeness rowing boats on a sunny day.
This weeks winner of our vibrant challenge is Andrew Mutimer, with his shot of two small, colourful aircrafts.
Next weeks challenge is rivers, so take a boat trip and capture some nice shots of the water.
You may also want to watch:
Submit all your pictures to the iWitness website.
Are you a member of Suffolk iWitness yet? See here to join and your photos could be featured on our websites in future weeks, or in one of our newspapers.
- 1 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 2 'There are a million pundits... it becomes tedious' - Cook on Portsmouth trip
- 3 The Suffolk pub serving a gourmet Sunday lunch three days a week
- 4 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 5 3,000 children test positive for Covid in Suffolk over 10 day period
- 6 Car stranded in ditch after crash near Bury St Edmunds
- 7 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 8 Suspected drink driver arrested after cyclist killed in collision
- 9 Framlingham taxi driver lives double life as Chateau Diaries star
- 10 Ipswich Town fan banned from Portman Road for racially abusing player