Victim of Great Finborough fatal crash named as Jeanette Harrison from Pebmarsh
- Credit: Gregg Brown
A woman killed in a crash in Suffolk on Tuesday has been named by police as Jeanette Harrison from Clay Hills, Pebmarsh.
Mrs Harrison, known as Jean, 77, was a passenger in a Vauxhall Astra involved in a crash on the B1115 in Great Finborough at around 2.40pm.
The collision also involved a Range Rover.
Two men in their 70s, drivers of the vehicles involved, were taken to West Suffolk Hospital following the crash.
The Astra driver suffered a fractured sternum and the driver of the Range Rover sustained minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Any witnesses to the crash or who saw either car beforehand are asked to contact the Serious Collision Investigation Team at Suffolk police by dialling 101, quoting reference CAD 247 of January 26.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 3 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 4 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 5 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 6 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket
- 7 Exit Interview: Farewell to Ipswich Town's most iconic player of the last decade
- 8 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 9 Chambers and Skuse to leave Ipswich Town
- 10 'The honour of my life' - Chambers' message to Town fans after departure confirmed