Video: Prankster runs through Colchester with fake Olympic Torch
MYSTERY surrounds the identity of a prankster who ran through Colchester with a fake torch.
He ran down North Hill this morning as thousands waited out for the genuine torch relay.
Some onlookers appeared to be fooled by the prank, filming him as he passed.
Crowds defied heavy rain to watch the torch relay as made its journey through historic Colchester.
It later passed through Hatfield Peverel, Heybridge and Maldon. It is currently in Chelmsford for its overnight stop.
Do you know who the prankster is? Call 01473 324736.
- 1 The most beautiful places to live in Suffolk - according to estate agents
- 2 Norwood set to stay... despite seven clubs showing interest
- 3 Cash machines stolen in ram raid at Tesco in Brandon
- 4 The Secrets of Dunwich: East Anglia's lost capital
- 5 Serious fire breaks out at home in Woodbridge
- 6 'He's made massive strides here' - Town recall striker Simpson from Swindon
- 7 5 places to spot celebrities in Suffolk
- 8 Villages shock as seven Suffolk postboxes stolen in 10 days
- 9 6 roadworks to avoid in Suffolk this week
- 10 Weather warning in place for Suffolk as temperatures plunge below freezing