Video: Try a new look this New Year with tips from the experts
WANT to try something new for 2013 but don’t want to splash out? Sophie Bannister, owner of Robinson’s Hair and Beauty, in Norwich Road, has been sharing her tips of the trade.
Here she shows you how to do a very on-trend scalp plait.
The technique is simple, can be done on yourself or a friend and can be worn day or night.
Watch our video and give it a try.
What is your New Year’s resolution?
Send your beauty tips, videos and photos to us via suffolk.iwitness24.co.uk
- 1 Suffolk mum diagnosed with terminal cancer after beating disease twice before
- 2 How have Suffolk's towns changed over the last decade?
- 3 A14 closed after 'serious' crash involving three lorries
- 4 Interactive map reveals the Suffolk postcodes with the highest Covid rates
- 5 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Luton join race for keeper Walton
- 6 Town closing in on permanent deal for keeper Walton
- 7 Two Magpies Bakery set to open in Woodbridge after rapid revamp of store
- 8 Anger as second homeowners set to receive £191million in Covid grants
- 9 PM ‘dropped a clanger’ with garden bash apology, legal expert suggests
- 10 'A good team and well-coached' - Bolton boss Evatt on Town