Video: Try a new look this New Year with tips from the experts
WANT to try something new for 2013 but don’t want to splash out? Sophie Bannister, owner of Robinson’s Hair and Beauty, in Norwich Road, has been sharing her tips of the trade.
Here she shows you how to do a very on-trend scalp plait.
The technique is simple, can be done on yourself or a friend and can be worn day or night.
Watch our video and give it a try.
What is your New Year’s resolution?
You may also want to watch:
Send your beauty tips, videos and photos to us via suffolk.iwitness24.co.uk
- 1 A12 closed following serious collision
- 2 Woodbridge bar owner to fight £1,000 fine for Covid rule breach
- 3 Man taken to hospital after 40ft container drops on lorry cab
- 4 Lorry driver hailed as hero after truck crushed in port accident
- 5 Former Town defender could be in the frame to become Cook's No.2 after Richardson blow
- 6 Car SOS to feature family who lost father and son
- 7 French pop-up restaurant owner unveils new seaside hotel plan
- 8 Woman in critical condition and man arrested after serious A12 crash
- 9 31 miserable stats which sum up a largely miserable Ipswich Town season
- 10 Missing person from Braintree has been found