Teenager in hospital with broken jaw after ‘serious’ town centre attack
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
An 18-year-old has been rushed to hospital with a broken jaw after a serious attack in Colchester town centre.
Police were called to Vineyard Street in the early hours of this morning following reports a large group of men were involved in a fight.
The victim, an 18-year-old man, was taken to hospital with a broken jaw.
Officers are now looking to speak to those reported to be involved.
They are described by the victim as being white, and some spoke with Welsh accents.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses to the attack and anyone who recognises the group from the description should contact Colchester CID.
People can also submit a report on the Essex Police website or call them on 101, quoting incident number 51 of July 5.
- 1 A12 reopens after serious collision
- 3 Haverhill firm goes into liquidation with just £2.42 in the bank
- 4 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 5 Family 'devastated' after elderly man's Reliant Robin tipped over
- 6 Evans on Town's 'powerful' mantra, not shying away from favourites tag and working under Cook again
- 7 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 8 Olly Murs in hospital after leg injury from Newmarket Nights gig
- 9 Edmundson ruled out of opener as Cook discusses 'four, five or six' more transfers
- 10 Nearly 20,000 parking fines since council took control of enforcement
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.