Land earmarked for 22 new homes on sale for £1.6m
- Credit: Archant
A plot of land in Stowmarket town centre is up for sale for £1.6m after plans were approved for 22 new homes.
An eclectic mix of properties are set to be built on the land, in Violet Hill Road, from three-bedroom townhouses to one-bedroom apartments.
Estate agents emoov say that planning permission for the properties has been granted and that the site is ready for construction, after the former building located there was demolished and cleared.
The properties will see three different plans come together to create a new residential area just a 10-minute walk from the centre of Stowmarket and 12 minutes from the station.
Six townhouses will form Chapel Mews to the east of the site, while a further 13 terraced homes will be built as part of Childers Court, to the north.
You may also want to watch:
A single property, named The Old Villa, will also feature on the estate and will house three one-bedroom apartments.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town well beaten as Millwall win feisty friendly
- 2 Woman, 29, dies in crash with construction digger near A12
- 3 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 4 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 5 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 7 Biker injured in crash with car in south Suffolk
- 8 Ipswich Town 0 Millwall 3: Town are well tamed by Lions
- 9 Andy's Angles: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 10 Warnock and Dijon boss give updates on Town targets Coulson and Celina