On National No Housework Day, what is your least favourite chore?
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
April 7 is National No Housework Day ... so which household chore do you love to hate?
To mark the occasion, take part in our lighthearted poll and say which of six time-consuming household tasks is your least favourite
Ironically, the day occurs just when many people are getting geared up for spring cleaning.
The average household nationally spends 11 hours on a spring clean, according to a past survey by British Gas. This adds up to 560 million hours across the UK.
However, the aim of the day is for us to put down our vacuum cleaners and dusters and enjoy ourselves, whether by reading a book, having a coffee with friends or going out and about.
You may also want to watch:
The only problem with that, of course, is that any housework you can bear to ignore today will still be there tomorrow!
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town well beaten as Millwall win feisty friendly
- 2 Woman, 29, dies in crash with construction digger near A12
- 3 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 4 Andy's Angles: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 6 Warnock and Dijon boss give updates on Town targets Coulson and Celina
- 7 Ipswich Town 0 Millwall 3: Town are well tamed by Lions
- 8 Biker injured in crash with car in south Suffolk
- 9 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 10 Young couple locked up after falling asleep in car containing class A drugs