POLL: What new equipment would you like to see at this popular Stowmarket playground?
- Credit: Archant
Fancy an outside gym, zipwire or space net? The council wants to know your thoughts on how to improve the play area at Wren Close in Stowmarket.
Mid Suffolk District Council (MSDC) is set to refurbish the playground at Wren Close, Cedars Park – and planners want to hear your suggestions.
Public realm officers from the council will be at the play area between 2pm and 4pm on Wednesday, August 15 to talk to residents about their vision for the space – taking ideas about new equipment and refurbishment work.
David Burn, MSDC’s cabinet member for environment, said: “Open space has a huge impact on health and wellbeing, and the Wren Close play area has been giving children access to an open-air playground for years.
“Please do come along to meet us or let us know online what you think about the play area, so we can make sure the new equipment brings enjoyment to future generations of children.”
Those unable to attend the event on August 15 are invited to comment online, by going to www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/WrenClose.
You may also want to watch:
The online survey is open until September 12.
- 1 MoD warns about late-night Apache training
- 2 Couple to bring 'family feel' to Sudbury pub
- 3 Covid vaccine boosters now available at walk in sessions
- 4 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 5 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 6 Suffolk man admits owning more than 25,000 indecent images of children
- 7 Man dies after being struck by lorry near A12
- 8 'Anywhere I can help I will' - Peter Reid joins Town in consultancy role
- 9 Former policeman to appear in court accused of rape
- 10 Driver presses ahead with police complaint despite losing speeding trial