Wales: Four die after car plunges into reservoir
A FAMILY holiday turned to tragedy when a car plunged into a reservoir, killing four.
A mother at the wheel of the Peugeot 807 survived the devastating crash, which claimed the lives of her husband and three children.
Police are today attempting to piece together the last moments before yesterday’s crash at the Bwlch y Gle Dam, Clywedog, Llanidloes, in mid Wales.
A man from the Llanidloes area, arrested on suspicion of causing the deaths by dangerous driving, continues to be questioned.
He was driving a Ford Mondeo which is believed to be responsible for forcing the car containing the family-of-five off the road.
You may also want to watch:
The family are believed to have been holidaying in mid Wales after travelling from their home in Pontypridd, near Cardiff.
- 1 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 2 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 3 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 4 Shop opens at Suffolk village pub
- 5 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 6 'We're keeping about 10% of the roster' - Johnson on Ipswich squad overhaul
- 7 Town announce home friendly with Premier League club
- 8 Person with leg injury after 4-vehicle crash on A140
- 9 Another former Town player completes Colchester move
- 10 Flooding off the A14 causes emergency road closure in Ipswich