Christchurch and Orwell Country parks feature in this week’s iWitness Challenge
- Credit: sue foster
The recent warm springtime weather was the perfect opportunity to capture some of Suffolk’s beautiful parks.
Linda Rice enjoyed her visit to Haughley Park as she got a close up shot of a Bluebell showing off the detail and the different shades of colour on the petals themselves.
Stephen Squirrell shot a walk through Orwell Country Park, with the colours of the bluebells and their greenery matching the figure in the middle.
Our winner this week comes from Sue Foster, who captured a fantastic shot of the sun setting just behind the trees of Christchurch Park causing a golden light to peer through the gaps in the trees.
Next week’s challenge is called ‘Mellow Yellow’.
You may also want to watch:
We want you to spend in photos of everything yellow that you can find out and about in Suffolk.
To take part, become a Suffolk iWitness member and you could see your pictures published online on our websites or in one of our newspapers.
- 1 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 2 'There are a million pundits... it becomes tedious' - Cook on Portsmouth trip
- 3 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 4 Car stranded in ditch after crash near Bury St Edmunds
- 5 3,000 children test positive for Covid in Suffolk over 10 day period
- 6 The Suffolk pub serving a gourmet Sunday lunch three days a week
- 7 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 8 Suspected drink driver arrested after cyclist killed in collision
- 9 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 10 Framlingham taxi driver lives double life as Chateau Diaries star