Walton-on-the-Naze: Fire breaks out in kitchen wall

Fire-engine

- Credit: Archant

Flames spread through a kitchen wall after an electrical fire broke out at a house in Walton-on-the-Naze.

Firefighters from Frinton and Clacton were called just before 12.30am to Saville Street, where a blaze was detected in a three storey town house.

Crews found the fire inside the kitchen wall, and wore breathing and used one hose to extinguish the flames.

They used a thermal image camera to check for hotspots before returning to their stations.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus