Walton-on-the-Naze: Woman treated by paramedics after caravan fire
A woman had to be treated for shock after a caravan fire today.
Three pumps from Frinton and Clacton were called out to the blaze in Martello Caravan Park in Kirby Road, Walton-on-the-Naze, at 11.25am.
It took nearly an hour to get the flames under control but firefighters used a hose reel jet and specialist breathing apparatus to extinguish the blaze by 12.20pm.
The 46-year-old woman was treated for asthma and shock by paramedics following the incident.
Fire crews stayed on the scene for another 20 minutes to damp down and check for any remaining hotspots.