‘Excellent team work’ – Armed police team uses ‘pre-emptive’ tactics to detain wanted man
- Credit: Wiltshire Police
Armed police team and dog unit tracked down a wanted man in north Suffolk last night.
The Norfolk and Suffolk Roads and Armed Police praised the ‘excellent teamwork’ of colleagues in helping to detain Tefferson Page in the Mildenhall area.
Page, 30, is originally from Suffolk but was believed to be in the Swindon area, He was wanted by Wiltshire Police in connection with allegations of theft, malicious communications and breach of a restraining order.
The Bury St Edmunds Roads and Armed Police Team were said to have used “pre-emotive tactics’ to detain Page.
The Norfolk and Suffolk Police Dogs Unit was also involved.
You may also want to watch:
Wiltshire Police first posted an appeal to find Page on September 10.
- 1 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 3 Suffolk families stunned after homes transformed on Changing Rooms
- 4 Channel 4's Changing Rooms comes to Bury St Edmunds tonight
- 5 Teen among two arrested in armed police incident
- 6 Villagers call to stop 'hazardous' 5-week road closure with huge diversions
- 7 Suffolk coast named one of top UK destinations for autumn
- 8 Donacien on his Ipswich Town future and why he wears the No.44 shirt
- 9 Man left with serious injuries after late-night attack in town centre
- 10 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside