Warm weekend weather outlook for Suffolk – but scattered showers also likely
- Credit: citizenside.com
Temperatures are forecast to reach highs of 17C in some areas of Suffolk this weekend.
Cloud is expected to increase throughout Saturday – but so are temperatures, with most parts of the county enjoying pleasant averages of 14C.
Cloudy conditions are likely to continue into the evening, according to the Met Office, with mist and fog patches overnight.
Spells of mainly light rain are predicted, but temperatures are unlikely to fall below 8C overnight.
Sunday also starts cloudy with periods of rain. It should feel cooler, especially near coastal parts, with mist and possible sea fog, although winds will stay mainly light and temperatures could get up to 12C.
Monday brings the threat of rain and freshening winds, but occasionally sunny, warmer weather in western areas of the region.
- 1 No timescale for when Suffolk road closed due to flooding can reopen
- 2 Fire breaks out at British Sugar Factory
- 3 Case of new Omicron Covid variant identified in Essex
- 4 Nearly 150 homes to go on land no longer needed for jobs
- 5 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 6 More than 20 drivers caught at speeds of 100mph on A14 within an hour
- 7 Snow possible overnight as 50mph gusts set to arrive in Suffolk
- 9 Van driver jailed after A12 crash left motorist with life-changing injuries
- 10 Hitchhiker died after being hit by lorry wing mirror on A143