Police warning after cars and laptops stolen during three burglaries in Mildenhall
- Credit: Archant
A car, laptops and rings were among the items stolen during a series of burglaries in Mildenhall.
Police are urging people living in the area to be vigilant and are also appealing for witnesses to come forward.
The first burglary occurred between 4.30am on July 14 and 11.45pm on July 17 when someone broke into a property in Macpherson Robertson Way via an insecure door and stole three rings, an activity tracker and a set of keys from inside.
A second took place between 7pm on July 15 and 6pm on July 18 when an offender forced open a door and searched a property in Queensway, but police do not know if anything was stolen.
The third burglary took place at a home in Jim Mollision Court between 1.45am and 5am on July 19 when a wallet, two laptops, a set of car keys and a car which was parked outside was stolen.
You may also want to watch:
Police are investigating whether the incidents are linked.
They are urging anyone with any information about the burglaries to come forward by calling them on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Engineers repair water main which flooded A14 roundabout
- 3 The Suffolk pub serving a gourmet Sunday lunch three days a week
- 4 Matchday Recap: Blues cruise to victory at Fratton Park
- 5 Framlingham taxi driver lives double life as Chateau Diaries star
- 6 £1m renovation on Suffolk castle will change the appearance
- 7 Ipswich's Covid infection rate now the highest in England
- 8 Thunderstorm warning issued in Suffolk as heavy rain forecast
- 9 Familiar faces galore, 'Chequebook FC' and the start of something big? - Town head to Portsmouth
- 10 Former Suffolk school leaders found guilty of professional misconduct