Watch Ed Sheeran’s Castle on the Hill video - ‘love song for Suffolk’ filmed in Framlingham
- Credit: Archant
Ed Sheeran has released the video for his “love song for Suffolk” - which was filmed in the county at the end of last year.
The Suffolk superstar, who grew up in Framlingham, told his fans last night on social media “Castle on the Hill video out tomorrow x”.
In a short video accompanying the tweet, Ed appears to be in a cow shed with a young man who bears a similar appearance to himself.
“My dad had a bit fo fun a couple of years after I was born,” Ed jokes.
“Because he does look quite similar.”
You may also want to watch:
Castle on the Hill was one of two new singles Ed released earlier this month after a year in the “wilderness” away from the limelight.
He set a new record by taking the top two spots in the UK Singles Chart with Shape of You, his other release, at number one.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 3 Town face competition from Championship club for Rotherham midfielder Crooks
- 4 A14 and A12 set for major upgrade work
- 5 Former Ipswich Town boss Keane as you've never seen him before
- 6 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe car park
- 7 Full list: Everyone in Suffolk in the Queen's Birthday Honours 2021
- 8 Coronavirus 'growth rate' rises further in East Anglia
- 9 Glass found in popular paddling pool forcing it to close
- 10 Two men arrested after police uncover cannabis farm
Ed described Castle on the Hill as a “love song for Suffolk”. It tells of his time growing up in the county and his feelings about coming home.
• Can you tell us which landmarks you cna spot? See more here