Watch Ed Sheeran’s Castle on the Hill video - ‘love song for Suffolk’ filmed in Framlingham
- Credit: Archant
Ed Sheeran has released the video for his “love song for Suffolk” - which was filmed in the county at the end of last year.
The Suffolk superstar, who grew up in Framlingham, told his fans last night on social media “Castle on the Hill video out tomorrow x”.
In a short video accompanying the tweet, Ed appears to be in a cow shed with a young man who bears a similar appearance to himself.
“My dad had a bit fo fun a couple of years after I was born,” Ed jokes.
“Because he does look quite similar.”
You may also want to watch:
Castle on the Hill was one of two new singles Ed released earlier this month after a year in the “wilderness” away from the limelight.
He set a new record by taking the top two spots in the UK Singles Chart with Shape of You, his other release, at number one.
- 1 Matchday Recap: All-square as Town and U's share six goals
- 2 Town complete ninth signing as Edmundson joins from Scottish giants
- 3 Teenage girl allegedly raped on village recreation ground, court hears
- 4 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 5 Colchester town centre streets closed following concern over child
- 6 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 7 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 8 Suffolk postcode sees house prices rise by £100,000 in a year
- 9 Town complete Chaplin deal as Barnsley forward becomes signing No.10
- 10 Friends reunited, points to prove and more goals, please - Town face U's
Ed described Castle on the Hill as a “love song for Suffolk”. It tells of his time growing up in the county and his feelings about coming home.
• Can you tell us which landmarks you cna spot? See more here