Man charged over two Sudbury burglaries
- Credit: ARCHANT
A man has been charged over two burglaries in Sudbury where laptops, jewellery and watches were stolen.
Ali El Fellahi, 43, of no fixed address, was charged at Ipswich Magistrates’ Court on Wendesday 24 October.
The first burglary took place between in Friars Street between 1am and 7am on Friday 12 October.
An insecure window was used to enter the home and wallets, watches and a satchel containing a HP laptop were stolen.
The second burglary occurred shortly before midnight on Sunday 14 October in Melford Road.
You may also want to watch:
The intruder entered by a window again, stole laptops and jewellery, but was disturbed by the occupants and fled from the property.
El Fellahi was arrested by police investigating these incidents on Monday 22 October, questioned and subsequently charged with two counts of burglary and possession of a Class A drug.
- 1 Suffolk actress Helen McCrory dies following cancer battle
- 2 Frustrated Suffolk farmer returns dumped items to householders
- 3 'I will be like Demolition Man... there will be a lot of pain' - Cook on his Town squad overhaul
- 4 Matchday Live: Updates as Town travel to The Valley to face Charlton
- 5 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 6 Death of 'loving' Suffolk woman in crash was 'unmitigated tragedy'
- 7 Rise in number of Covid patients in Suffolk and north Essex hospitals
- 8 Mum-of-three who devoted her life to hospice shop dies of heart attack
- 9 'I've just been completely average' - Town star Woolfenden on his season and Town's struggles
- 10 Can Ipswich Town ease the pain of a brutal week with an unlikely victory at Charlton?
He appeared via video link before Ipswich Magistrates’ Court on Wednesday 24 October, where he was remanded into custody pending a next appearance at Ipswich Crown Court on Wednesday 21 November.