Holywells water jets to close for maintenance
- Credit: Sarah Lucy brown
The water jets at Holywells Park in Ipswich are being shut off from tomorrow so that vital maintenance work can be carried out.
The jets, which are a popular feature at the park, especially with the recent spell of hot weather, are set to close until further notice.
A spokesman for Ipswich Borough Council said in a post on the council’s Facebook page that anyone looking to cool down should try Bourne Park instead.
He said: “The water jets at Holywells Park will be closed from tomorrow, August 14, until further notice for essential maintenance.
“Apologies for any inconvenience.
You may also want to watch:
“While we work hard to get it back up and running, why not head over to Bourne Park for a splash in the beach themed pool?
“It’s open seven days a week from 11am - 6pm.”
- 1 Isaacs call police after quayside drinkers cause chaos outside bar
- 2 'I left the club in a more than decent place' - Lambert opens up on leaving Town
- 3 The 20 places in Suffolk that recorded the most coronavirus cases this week
- 4 Barn goes up in flames in Suffolk village
- 5 'Has to go' - Town fans on Chambers' future, play-off hopes and who they want to see play
- 6 Driver arrested after 12-year-old boy 'seriously injured' in crash
- 7 Essex home 'completely destroyed' by fire
- 8 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 0-0 draw at Charlton
- 9 Delays on A12 after crash near Saxmundham
- 10 Plans to build bungalow in pub garden refused after number of objections