Dog worries group of horses in Wattisfield
- Credit: Archant
A dog got into a paddock in Wattisfield and chased a group of horses which resulted in them breaking through a metal gate with one of the animals being injured.
Now police officers in Suffolk are appealing for information after the dog worried the livestock.
The incident took place in Honeypot Lane, on Monday, July 30, at around 3.15pm.
The dog got into a paddock and chased horses causing them to break through a metal gate. One of the horses injured itself and required veterinary treatment.
The dog is described as a golden retriever-type breed and was with a woman with red hair, thought to be the owner.
You may also want to watch:
Police are reminding dog owners to take appropriate steps to keep their pets under control as they are responsible for them and their conduct when out walking.
Witnesses or anybody with any information are asked to contact Suffolk police on 101 quoting reference 37/43956/18 or use the online reporting link - http://www.suffolk.police.uk/contact-us/report-something
- 1 Andy's Angles: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 2 Where are Suffolk’s outstanding schools?
- 3 Warnock and Dijon boss give updates on Town targets Coulson and Celina
- 4 Mapped: Suffolk postcodes with lowest level of Covid cases
- 5 Major former Debenhams store could remain empty until 2023
- 6 Young couple locked up after falling asleep in car containing class A drugs
- 7 Woman, 29, dies in crash with construction digger near A12
- 8 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 9 Blues star looking forward to 'getting down to business'
- 10 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death