Waveney Valley Sculpture Trail returns to Raveningham Centre, near Beccles, to celebrate region’s creativity
- Credit: Archant
A sculpture trail celebrating the unique character and creativity of Suffolk and Norfolk returns this week.
The fourth annual Waveney Valley Sculpture Trail invites visitors to explore hidden paths and secluded corners of the Raveningham Centre, near Beccles, where there will work from more than 50 established artists.
This year’s trail, organised by Waveney and Blyth Arts, includes site-specific work, 3D constructions and sculpture including textile, bronze ceramics and a sound installation. Featured artists such as Vanessa Pooley, Liz McGowan, Gordon Senior, Patrick Elder, Simon Griffiths and Meg Amsden will be joined by up and coming artists.
There will also be a programme of workshops, guided walks and events to accompany the trail.
The trail is open from 10am-4pm, Friday, August 18, to Sunday, September 17.
Visit www.waveneyandblytharts.com for more information.
- 1 Man with foot fetish jailed for sexually assaulting women
- 2 Nine Ipswich players who could follow Nsiala out the door this month
- 3 Van driver in his 20s dies in Elmswell crash
- 4 Road near A14 closed after 'serious' two-vehicle crash
- 5 'Versatile, hungry, athletic and technical' - McKenna on new signing Bakinson
- 6 See inside £1.25m bungalow for sale in one of Suffolk's 'poshest' villages
- 7 'I'm not bothered... he can go' - Pearson on Town target Bakinson
- 8 Town working on loan deal for Bristol City midfielder
- 9 Flood alert issued for parts of Suffolk coastline
- 10 Village hall treasurer jailed after stealing cash to help his business