Wavney Valley to feature in new art exhibitions
- Credit: Archant
The Waveney and Harleston Art Trail Collective are to host two local exhibitions.
The first exhibition will take place at the Diss Corn Hall with a second at The Farmer’s Kitchen near Alburgh.
Chairman of HWAT, Malcolm Cudmore, said: “Both exhibitions will showcase recent works from members and give visitors the chance to see the quality and breadth of work that will form Harleston & Waveney Art Trail.”
The two exhibitions will have different focuses.
The Diss showing will focus on encounters and observed moments from the Waveney Valley whilst the exhibition in Alburgh will give a flavour of the work on offer from each of the artists taking part in the Art Trail.
You may also want to watch:
The Diss exhibition takes place from May 3 until June 3 with the Alburgh show open from April 30 until May 31.
The Harleston & Waveney Art Trail will take place over two consecutive weekends: May 19-20 and 26-28.
- 1 Film crews shooting new Netflix film in Suffolk village
- 2 Suffolk-based former Marine found dead after 10-month disappearance
- 3 Two mega prisons for 3,500 inmates set to be built near RAF base
- 4 Overturned trailer causing delays on roundabout near Bury St Edmunds
- 5 Delays on Orwell Bridge near Ipswich
- 6 Five people injured in 'violent disorder' at Newmarket racecourse
- 7 Air ambulance called to incident on Bury St Edmunds estate
- 8 Rovers bottom, Town starting to click, key men back... is this the night?
- 9 Town sign 6ft 5ins striker as Nsiala, Jackson and Barry all start for U23s
- 10 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan