Dry but cool weather forecasted for Suffolk
- Credit: Archant
More cool weather has been predicted for Suffolk this week with temperatures reaching highs of 15C.
It comes after the county was battered by strong winds and heavy rain last week as a yellow weather warning was issued.
Fred Best, from the East Anglia-based weather forecasters Weatherquest, said: "It will feel fresh on Monday with a mixture of sunny spells and variable clouds with temperatures reaching highs of 13C to 15C.
"It will be a cloudier morning on Tuesday with showery rain spreading from the north but turning drier through the afternoon with spells of sunshine developing and highs reaching around 13C.
"Looking ahead to Wednesday a few showers are possible across the east coast but otherwise it should be a dry day with sunny spells although could be cloudy at times with highs of 13 to 15C."
Sunny spells are expected on Thursday with some variable clouds.
Friday is likely to be a dry but cloudy as band of cloud is forecasted to move south across the region.
- 1 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 2 'There are a million pundits... it becomes tedious' - Cook on Portsmouth trip
- 3 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 4 The Suffolk pub serving a gourmet Sunday lunch three days a week
- 5 3,000 children test positive for Covid in Suffolk over 10 day period
- 6 Car stranded in ditch after crash near Bury St Edmunds
- 7 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 8 Suspected drink driver arrested after cyclist killed in collision
- 9 Framlingham taxi driver lives double life as Chateau Diaries star
- 10 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk