Suffolk weather forecast: Dry weather to return after torrential downpours
- Credit: Archant
After days of rain and thunderstorms weather forecasters are predicting dry weather for the region.
The weather experts have said that although the weather will be dry there will be heavy cloudy cover for some areas.
This comes after flood water gushed out from under the beach huts in Southwold.
Dan Holley from the East Anglian-based weather forecaster, Weatherquest, said: "It is looking like a mainly dry day with plenty of sunshine around.
"There will be some patchy cloud coming in from the south but overall a pleasant day.
"Temperatures could peak between 21 and 25C.
You may also want to watch:
"Overall Thursday will be a more cloudier day and the clouds may be thick enough for a few spots of rain at times but overall a lot of the day will be dry.
"Friday also looking dry with a lot of cloud at times which could lead to the odd isolated shower.
- 1 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 2 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 3 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 4 How it all unfolded: Town grab late point against Owls in bizarre fashion
- 5 Blaze spreads from classic car to bungalow next door
- 6 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 7 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 8 Two arrested after man dies in crash
- 9 22 Suffolk schools have Covid-19 outbreaks
- 10 Petrol queues worsen rush-hour traffic
"There is still some uncertainty as to how the weather will play out over the weekend but Saturday could be quite cloudy with some showers."