Cold and damp weather forecast for today
- Credit: Sarah Lucy Brown
It's a chilly and cloudy start to the day and there's little prospect of sunshine later on.
The forecast is for light rain, with temperatures not climbing above 9C.
Chris Bell, a forecaster with Weatherquest, said: "Today's forecast is overcast and we are going to see a little bit of light rain and drizzle at times, particularly this afternoon.
"It's a bit of a rubbish day weather-wise. There's not much prospect for sunshine and it will stay cloudy all day.
"There will be a few dry spells this morning, otherwise it's a bit damp and drizzly on and off this afternoon especially."
You may also want to watch:
Mr Bell said currently the temperature is about 5C.
No weather warnings or alerts are in place.
- 1 Murder-suicide probe after couple found dead in Woodbridge
- 2 'Our fund is $13 billion and we’re holding $700m in cash' - The money behind Ipswich Town's new owners
- 3 National Trust 'deeply saddened' at death of volunteers in Woodbridge incident
- 4 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 5 'You either deliver or you leave' - Cook's message to Town players
- 6 Paul Cook speaks about Ipswich Town takeover for first time
- 7 Woodbridge community 'saddened' after couple found dead by police
- 8 The first five jobs for Ipswich Town's new owners
- 9 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 10 Serious crash closes road in Bury St Edmunds near A14