How likely is snow in Suffolk this week?
- Credit: Sarah Lucy Brown
After smatterings of snow already in recent weeks, how likely is it that are going to see anymore of the white stuff in the next few days?
Well according to forecasters Weatherquest there is a chance, albeit brief, of some more snow in Suffolk.
Although it has been a fairly bright start to the day some rain is set to push through, giving a chance of some sleet.
The rain will stay overnight meaning there is a further chance for sleet on Thursday.
"It's going to be mixed in," said a spokesman for Weatherquest.
You may also want to watch:
"It's nothing that is going to stick and settle."
There's another chance for a small amount of snow later on this week too.
- 1 Group fined for travelling more than 10 miles to get a takeaway in lockdown
- 2 Tributes are paid to 'inspirational' teacher Gaynor Jacobs
- 3 Senior Suffolk doctor admits to problems in local vaccine rollout
- 4 'It's up to Marcus what he does' - Lambert reacts to Sunderland defeat
- 5 Suffolk gets its first ever Michelin Star
- 6 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 1-0 home loss to Sunderland
- 7 Development of 136 homes approved for rural village
- 8 Large drop in coronavirus cases in Ipswich as county cases continue to fall
- 9 Noise disruption possible as low-flying RAF jets simulate training
- 10 First phase of new 2,000 home site approved
Although Friday is set to be dry there is more rain on the way on Saturday.
Weatherquest said it was likely to be cold before the rain arrived leading to the chance of some sleet and brief amounts of snow as the rain starts.
The sleet and snow will not settle, however, and will instead turn into more rain.