How likely is snow in Suffolk this week?
- Credit: Sarah Lucy Brown
After smatterings of snow already in recent weeks, how likely is it that are going to see anymore of the white stuff in the next few days?
Well according to forecasters Weatherquest there is a chance, albeit brief, of some more snow in Suffolk.
Although it has been a fairly bright start to the day some rain is set to push through, giving a chance of some sleet.
The rain will stay overnight meaning there is a further chance for sleet on Thursday.
"It's going to be mixed in," said a spokesman for Weatherquest.
You may also want to watch:
"It's nothing that is going to stick and settle."
There's another chance for a small amount of snow later on this week too.
- 1 Edmundson ruled out of opener as Cook discusses 'four, five or six' more transfers
- 2 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 3 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
- 4 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 5 Haverhill firm goes into liquidation with just £2.42 in the bank
- 6 New plans for village cafe, shop and business units divide opinion
- 7 Evans on Town's 'powerful' mantra, not shying away from favourites tag and working under Cook again
- 8 'A rut had set in and it needed to change... we will have got one or two wrong' - Cook on his Ipswich Town squad cull
- 9 Why Ipswich Town's American owners won't be making first visit for Morecambe clash
Although Friday is set to be dry there is more rain on the way on Saturday.
Weatherquest said it was likely to be cold before the rain arrived leading to the chance of some sleet and brief amounts of snow as the rain starts.
The sleet and snow will not settle, however, and will instead turn into more rain.