Wet weather to continue for now - but drier days are on their way!
- Credit: Archant
Wet and unsettled weather is set to continue for a few days at least this week, according to forecasters.
East Anglian forecasters Weatherquest said that drier days were on their way but it would still be a few more days before they came about.
Monday could be a very wet day with thundery showers possible.
Tuesday is set to be a little better but the risk of showers remains for the region with Wednesday only a little better.
Conditions are set to become drier from Thursday onwards with temperatures expected to reach around 18C.
You may also want to watch:
"It will feel warmer then, than it will do for the next few days," said Chris Bell from Weatherquest.
Anyone hoping for a heatwave however, will be disappointed with temperatures only expected to reach 20C or the low 20s by the end of this week and into the Bank Holiday weekend.
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 3 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 4 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 5 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 6 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 7 Woman in master/slave relationship was asked to supply indecent images
- 8 Citroën driver taken to hospital after car comes off road
- 9 A12 clear after two-car crash at Farnham
- 10 Historic Walberswick Bell Inn closes for one week