Dry day for weather - but rain set to return
- Credit: Archant
Thursday is set to be a dry day for weather after the changeable conditions in Suffolk throughout the week - but it won't be long before rain returns.
East Anglian-based forecaster Weatherquest said it could still cloud over this afternoon but that the risk of showers remains very low.
Today will be breezier with a moderate westerly wind, making conditions feel fresher than they have done in recent weeks.
However, there will be some sunshine - with the top temperature today set to be around 21C or 22C.
Overnight, the weather will be dry and cloudy but the second half of the night could see showers towards dawn.
You may also want to watch:
It will remain cloudy and wet into the start of Friday morning.
There will be a dry and bright spell during the day on Friday - but this won't last long, as the showers will quickly return.
- 1 Daylight dogging makes beauty spot 'no-go area'
- 2 'We're a soft touch' - Cook on defeat to West Ham U21s
- 3 Seven observations following Ipswich Town's 2-1 loss to West Ham U21s
- 4 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 5 'Fly high gorgeous girl' - Alliyah, 17, dies after collision
- 6 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-1 loss to West Ham's Under 21s
- 7 'We have the quality to go on and win this league' - Burns calls upon fans to keep the faith
- 8 'He will be missed by so many' - Tribute to Harry, 21, after fatal stabbing
- 9 7 great events being held in Suffolk this weekend
- 10 Three East Anglian curry houses make final of English Curry Awards
Some of these could turn heavy and thundery.
Friday's top temperature will be 19C or 20C.