East Anglian Weather: Showers today, sunshine tomorrow
- Credit: Sarah Lucy brown
Those Monday morning blues won’t be helped as rain and cloud moves in across East Anglia but things are looking up for tomorrow.
After a beautiful armistice weekend it’s time to check on the weather as we return to work today, Monday, November 12.
Thankfully, for those on the early shifts, it was mild this morning, with cloud creeping in over the region.
Some spots of rain will be moving in from the south as the day progresses but it will clear as we head into the afternoon.
The sun will show its face in parts of East Anglia but showers and drips of rain may return in patches, heading in from the south-west.
You may also want to watch:
Expect highs of 11-12C with temperatures dropping as low as 6C overnight as the showers continue.
Despite the patchy rain and cloud on Monday,Tuesday is looking up.
- 1 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 2 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 3 League One side showing strong interest in Ipswich youngster Lankester
- 4 Head chef frustrated after 13 'no shows'
- 5 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 6 Woman who pocketed cash for memorial bench avoids prison
- 7 When Eagles Dare documentary reveals how close Ian Holloway came to being named Ipswich Town manager
- 8 Man in 40s rescued from beneath the Orwell Bridge
- 9 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 10 Man in 50s dies following crash on Suffolk border
The second day of the week will be full of sunshine with the showers fading away and a crisp, dry day coming into view as we progress into the morning.
Expect highs of 11-12C once again.
Stay with us for all of your weather updates.