Weather: Big chill moves nearer
SUFFOLK: Patchy showers will punctuate an overcast outlook for the county today as temperatures begin to drop going into the new week.
Cloud will persist into the evening but any wind will ease approaching nightfall.
Tomorrow will be mainly fine and dry with some bright, or sunny spells, but still chilly.
Temperatures will rise no higher than 7C and will drop further the following day.
Wednesday may see temperatures fall below zero, with cold and frosty start to the day predicted - though it will remain largely dry with sunny spells.
You may also want to watch:
For an in depth forecast speak to a WeatherQuest forecaster on 09065 77 76 75. Calls cost �1.50 per minute.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 Takeaway contaminated food with raw meat and sold items past use-by date
- 4 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 5 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary
- 6 Couple transform historic building near coast into new bed and breakfast
- 7 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 8 Fake parking fines handed out in Stowmarket
- 9 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 10 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart