Weather: Chilly conditions and wintry showers on the way
SUFFOLK: A very cold day lies ahead across the county with scattered wintry showers also forecast.
Sunny intervals will grapple with sleet or snow showers, especially in areas near the coast.
Very cold northerly winds will make maximum temperatures of 4C seem even chillier.
More sleet and snow showers are predicted near the coast tonight and temperatures will fall below freezing.
Tomorrow will be generally rather cloudy with the occasional shower of sleet or snow. Temperatures will rise no higher than 3C.
You may also want to watch:
The outlook for Friday and the weekend is much the same, with few bright spells predicted to lift the mood.
For a full forecast call WeatherQuest on 09065 77 76 75. Calls cost �1.50 per minute.
- 1 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 2 'We're working tirelessly... I'm hopeful of new signings fairly shortly' - Town CEO Ashton on transfers
- 3 Ipswich Town's 2021/22 League One fixtures revealed as Blues start at home
- 4 Man arrested after more than 80 vehicles checked on day of action
- 5 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 6 New beginnings, old faces and a return home - what to look for on 'fixtures day'
- 7 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 8 Sam Smith spotted in Suffolk - and could be recording a new album
- 9 A&E under pressure as patient levels return to pre-pandemic levels
- 10 A12 reopens after three-vehicle crash