Weather: Chilly temperature bring snow threat
WEATHER: Most of Suffolk will enjoy a fairly dry day, with some rain fall over the south of the county.
Light winds will feel chilly and temperatures are not expected to exceed 3C.
Tonight brings the possibility of snow further north in the region, with rain elsewhere and subzero temperatures.
Tomorrow, will start cloudy with spells of rain but become drier and brighter later. The temperature could rise as high as 9C.
The weekend will remain mainly dry with sunny intervals, until Sunday evening when rain is again expected.
You may also want to watch:
For more details or a specific forecast speak to a WeatherQuest forecaster on 09065 777675 Calls cost �1.50 per minute.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 Takeaway contaminated food with raw meat and sold items past use-by date
- 4 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary
- 5 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets
- 6 Classic car show to return this summer with new venue
- 7 Mike Bacon: It's going to take more than 'potential' to get into Cook's starting XI next season
- 8 Fake parking fines handed out in Stowmarket
- 9 Police hunt for wanted men after west Suffolk shooting
- 10 KOA podcast special: Cook tells majority of Town squad they can go