Weather: Cloudy days with patchy rain ahead
A cloudy few days lie ahead, interrupted by only scarce bright spells.
Today will begin brightly and stay dry but will become overcast towards the afternoon.
Temperatures will reach a high of 8C (46F), with a moderate wind blowing from the south but becoming light southerly by evening.
Tomorrow will again see a few bright intervals, but turn cloudy with outbreaks of rain later. At their best, temperatures will reach 9C (48F) and drop as low as Min 5C (41 F).
Saturday will start cloudy with outbreaks of rain soon clearing and some sunny intervals later. The maximum temperature will be 7C (45F) but could, at worst, hit zero (32 F).
You may also want to watch:
Sunday will be a largely fine and dry day with bright or sunny intervals but temperatures could feel chilly again.
For more details or a specific forecast speak to a WeatherQuest forecaster on 09065 777675. Calls cost �1.50 per minute.
- 1 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 2 Dozzell set for QPR, as Championship clubs show interest in Downes
- 3 Cyclist hurt in crash with car
- 4 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 5 Man in 20s dies after fall from pub
- 6 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns
- 7 Woman suffers life-threatening injuries after fall from building
- 8 'Spooky' bushes full of caterpillars spotted near Suffolk roads
- 9 Ipswich Town face fight to keep young midfielder Gibbs with rivals Norwich among interested clubs
- 10 Covid infections mapped: 20 postcode areas report three or more cases